Sudan invitations tenders for consultants for solar PV irrigation project

The government of Sudan has launched tender looking for consultants to assist within the implementation of an irrigation venture in the states of North Kordofan and West Kordofan.
The venture includes installation of 1,170 solar irrigation pumps within the nation. Successful consultants will present engineering and supervision providers, design of solar water pumping methods, based on the requirements of each farm.
The corporations may also provide assistance to the irrigation challenge implementation unit, supervision and contract administration of works associated to the installation and commissioning of the photo voltaic pumps. The companies will also help the challenge implementation unit through technical and monetary supervision to guarantee that all works are carried out in accordance with the contract specifications. เกจวัดแรงดันออกซิเจนราคา will also take part within the development actions and within the implementation of the project’s environmental and social management plan.
Read:Optimising effectivity of solar-powered pumping systems
Erratic rainfall
The solar pumps shall be put in in North Kordofan and West Kordofan states where erratic rainfall is usually skilled due to the arid local weather and local weather change, with a unfavorable impression on agricultural yields, according to the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO).
The new tools might be used to pump groundwater. In addition to meals security, the project goals to scale back farmers’ dependence on fossil fuels, which are harmful to human well being and the surroundings. Interested corporations have till September 14th, 2021 to apply.
The irrigation venture is 75% financed by a $21.7 million loan from the African Development Bank (AfDB). The remaining 25% might be paid in installments over three years. The pan-African institution signifies that the installation of the photo voltaic pumps will be accomplished by December thirty first, 2025.
Share

Scroll to Top